Women and Leadership

I have been up in Northern California near Clearlake for the last eight days staffing a women's leadership seminar as a coach. I am liking that designation "coach" and learning what that exactly means to love and support someone and see them bigger than then their current limitation.

I am at the final push and at the end of my time with my sisters here and I am reflecting on how much I have grown these last few years since I actually participated in the seminar as a student. Through this week, I have wanted to cry in gratitude for the times I have been presented with mirrors and reflections of my lower and higher self. And I have wanted to laugh out loud out to the heavens, because I am being constantly reminded that there is no better moment than now to shift when my own thoughts and judgements get in the way.

Many more reflections and insights to come later. But for now, I am sweetly surrendered and loving every moment.

Comments

CC said…
rock on sistah -- see you soon! love, cindy
Unggoy Mixtress said…
Beautiful, beautiful...c u soon. love, darlene
Grace said…
Dear C and Unggoy mixtress-

Thanks for your support, sistahs. Totally felt your presence at graduation on Saturday and now here at Harbin. Un/settling the waters in many ways (smile). Look forward to connecting at home.

Lub- G

Popular Posts