Biology of Kundalini: How much bliss can you stand?
Have you ever had a intense, blissful peak moment in your life, have very few words for it and then by some chance-boom-something or someone crosses your path to illuminate the prior level of sensation, thinking, and feeling that you had experienced ?
The something or someone comes into your field-and all of a sudden you're body memory recalls "it" in the present moment and the flush of bliss descends.
I have been musing on this phenomena and in this late hour, I have come across Jana Dixon's Biology of Kundalini. It's a fascinating e-book and it's giving me words and a lense for a life process that I believe has been happening to me and intensifying in the last 4 years.
I don't mean to say this as if I'm special-though my alter-queen/diva ego would like to believe so. (ha!) Seriously- many of us, I believe, will be going or going through these intense-heart opening iniations and recieving powerful downloads of ancestoral mojo and wisdom. The good news is that it can be a joyful thing. But there's not so good news, which I won't get into now, except to say from an experiential place, that it can be hard and lonely at times as the body/mind/spirit adjusts.
As the world goes through its transformations and call each of us forth, and as the mystery unfolds in all of us...may we be hardy and worthy vessels for this force. Because the question of the moment, seems to be: How much bliss can you stand?
The something or someone comes into your field-and all of a sudden you're body memory recalls "it" in the present moment and the flush of bliss descends.
I have been musing on this phenomena and in this late hour, I have come across Jana Dixon's Biology of Kundalini. It's a fascinating e-book and it's giving me words and a lense for a life process that I believe has been happening to me and intensifying in the last 4 years.
I don't mean to say this as if I'm special-though my alter-queen/diva ego would like to believe so. (ha!) Seriously- many of us, I believe, will be going or going through these intense-heart opening iniations and recieving powerful downloads of ancestoral mojo and wisdom. The good news is that it can be a joyful thing. But there's not so good news, which I won't get into now, except to say from an experiential place, that it can be hard and lonely at times as the body/mind/spirit adjusts.
As the world goes through its transformations and call each of us forth, and as the mystery unfolds in all of us...may we be hardy and worthy vessels for this force. Because the question of the moment, seems to be: How much bliss can you stand?
Comments